Job title: Service Administrator
Hours: 41.5 Hours per week. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm & five hours one Saturday in four on a rota basis.
Salary: £20k + £2k per annum bonus based on KPIs.
Aquila Truck Centres are a prestigious MAN Main Dealer with five Depots across the Midlands, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. We strive to offer the very best in customer service; we believe that we build strong, lasting relationships with our clients by delivering the best customer service and we do this by having a team made up of the best people. We are currently searching for an exceptional Service Administrator at our Telford depot. We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with previous experience in an administration role, ideally in a similar industry.
The Role Is:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Liaising with customers, face to face and over the phone
- Liaising with the workshop to provide customer updates
- Contacting customers to monitor satisfaction
- Raising invoices for completed works
- Interpret warranty and R&M claims from job cards
- Assist in ensuring all claims are transmitted to R&M and warranty providers
- Adhoc admin duties to support the department
- Working towards daily and weekly invoicing targets.
We Would Require You To Be:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working with a positive attitude
- Organised work ethic and able to work to a high standard
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Reliable and punctual
- Competent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Can meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
We would ideally like you to have previous experience in the commercial vehicle sector
Aquila is a company keen on focusing on your long term development within our organisation. You should be willing to engage in our extensive manufacturer training programmes.