Working Hours: 45 hours per week
Salary Range: £27k
Contract Type: Permanent
Aquila Truck Centres are a prestigious MAN Main Dealer with five Depots across the Midlands, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. We are currently searching for a talented Parts Advisor at our Worcester Depot to satisfy our ever-increasing customer base.
To ensure that the Parts Department offers an efficient service to all our customers.
- To identify & select all customer Parts needs, for both retail and workshop customers.
- To select items accurately, process and dispatch all orders efficiently.
- To ensure that all Parts are invoiced at the correct price and that all transactions are made at an acceptable profit level in line with Company requirements.
- To book all parts out of stock in an efficient manner as to enable a correctly controlled stock level.
- To prepare contract, warranty and old unit returns in accordance with manufactures recommendations for return.
- Check for any damaged goods. Once the goods are received they are to be dispatched to the relevant customers within the warehouse.
- To ensure that all supplier returns are documented and returned in a timely manner at all times.
- To carry out perpetual stock checks and reports any discrepancies. To assist in the official stocktaking when required by the Company.
- To assist with van deliveries to customers when required.
Candidates will be proficient in the use of IT, including the use of the standard Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, etc.) A full, clean driving license is also required.