How to apply.
When you apply for a role at Aquila Trucks, we want you to show us as much as possible of your personality and make us interested in learning more about you:
- In your covering letter, convince us why you wish to work at Aquila Trucks and what qualifies you for the role.
- Attach your current CV to demonstrate what relevant experience you bring to the role that we are looking for. Tell us about any additional commitments outside work (e.g. in sport, social or political fields).
- Provide evidence of your experience with school and university or vocational training certificates together with evidence of internships, additional qualifications etc.
- Demonstrate your professionalism by meeting all the formal criteria of a professional application such as completeness, absence of errors and adherence to standards.
In normal cases, please follow the application process laid out in the job specification. Once we receive your application we will send you confirmation of receipt. We may subsequently invite you for an initial interview.
Why Work For Aquila Trucks?
- We are proud of our position as a company. However, we don’t rest on our laurels, but strive to become better each and every day. We will always continue to improve processes, establish great relationships with customers and push the boundaries.
- With their expert knowledge and commitment, each of our employees is responsible for ensuring that our company delivers top performance. This is the only way we can succeed in offering our customers the very best service when it comes to commercial vehicles. We therefore offer help to our employees who show initiative and use their skills to the best effect in the form of extensive further training and staff.development measures.
- We pursue tough but achievable goals. We give new employees responsibility as early as possible so they have the opportunity to prove themselves. To take up these challenges, we are looking for ambitious individuals who want to drive forward progress at Aquila Trucks.